- Go to your Smartphone’s app store.
- Download the Cloud Library app.
- Find your library: Harrington Library Consortium.
- Login with your School Library ID and PIN number.
- Start browsing and borrowing either eBooks or audio books.
- The books check themselves back in after 14 days unless you renew them.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY FINES WITH THE HARRINGTON LIBRARY CONSORTIUM SYSTEM, YOU WILL HAVE TO CLEAR THESE UP BEFORE YOU CAN BORROW eBOOKS.
High school teachers: You will use your school library card. If you don’t know your numbers, check with the librarian.
Middle school teachers and below: You will use your school library card. If you don’t know your numbers, check with the librarian.